What Should a Mobile Automobile Inspection in St Louis Include?
If you happen to be shopping mobile auto inspection companies in St Louis or anywhere else in the nation here is a short list of things that you need to 100% certain that your auto inspection company will be doing for you.
- Fully examining the body for cosmetic issues. Nobody wants to spend money on a car that has repairs or current scratches & dents.
- Going through the interior and noting any loose threads, tears & worn items. Loose threads can mean unraveling upholstery issues which can cost $1000′s in repairs later.
- Examining the structure of the vehicle by checking the frame, unibody & bracket bolts to make sure they are original. Missing or removed & replaced bolts can mean that the car has been in a severe accident.
- Lifting the vehicle OFF THE GROUND at least 3 inches to check the suspension, steering, axles, brakes, frame & undercarriage to make sure your car is safe from the bottom up.
- Electrical systems also need verified that they are all 100% working. A good auto inspector will also include a note with what might be causing the issue so you have ad educated idea of the overall cost of repairs
- A checkup of the AC & Heating system as this is the #1 seen issue that vehicles return to the dealer or repair shop for within the first 30 days after purchase
- The engine & transmission are thoroughly checked for leaks, past repairs, noises & fluid conditions.
- You should also receive a huge number of photos detailing different angles of panels, interior shots, undercarriage, suspension, steering system and brakes.. Don’t just take the auto inspector’s word for it.. They should prove it to you in pictures & video.
For more information or to see what an automobile inspection should look like, check out this past auto inspection we did not too long ago in St Louis.