Test Drive Technologies makes every effort to accommodate all types of vehicle inspection request. Sometimes however we are not able to inspect certain parts of certain vehicles due to plates, covers, trim pieces, ect… In these cases it is clearly noted in our inspection report that this area was not checked or was not fully inspected. Although most times we are able to lift a vehicle onsite there are certain instances where the owner or seller may not allow us to lift the vehicle, the inspection location does not allow for a safe lifting environment or the weather does not permit the lifting of the vehicle onsite. In these cases our inspectors will either use a set of ramps (if owner approves) or the vehicle will be inspected to the best of the inspectors ability from on the ground. In any case where the vehicle is not lifted it will be noted in the vehicle inspection report. Our inspectors do their absolute best to inspect:
- Interior Trim, Options, Features, Windows, Seats, Buttons, Switches & Knobs
- Suspension, Steering, Shocks, Springs, Tie Rods, Ball Joints, Trailing Arms
- Brakes, Lines, Rotors, Hubs, Calipers, Drums, Cylinders, ABS Modules, Sensors Master Cylinder
- Engine, Radiator, Hoses, Belts, Seals, Bearings, Carburetor, Fuel Injectors, Wiring, Programming, ECM, TCM, EFM, Mass Air Flow, Exhaust, Filters
- Transmission, Housing, Shifting, Leaks, Programming, Linkages, Seals, Fluid
- Driveline, U-Joints, Drive Shafts, CV Shafts, CV Boots, Axles, Hubs, Bearings
This list is NOT all inclusive and some items may not apply to certain vehicles. See the actual vehicle inspection service page for a more detailed description of what is examined with each inspection or view one of our past inspections. We also now provide independent oil analysis sampling so you can take a peak on the inside of the engine and transmission as well as the outside.