We know there are “choices” in the auto inspection industry that you can make when it comes to choosing who you want to perform your vehicle inspection, we also know that they don’t offer nearly the same inspection checkpoints, number of photos or high definition inspection videos… With each and every one of our inspection services you get the following:
- 30 Minutes of Phone Consultation Before & After The Inspection With the Auto Inspector & Owner of TDT* ($50 Value) – We know how important it is to actually speak with the inspector… Many companies say that their “inspectors are very busy” and you can not speak with them directly. Here you get a 1-on-1 with the inspector before, during and after if you wish.
- Complete 10+ Page Report Outlining Every Corner & Part of the Vehicle ($100 Value) – With our report you will know every part of the vehicle… Our average checklist is 400 checkpoints long which details each side, left, right, front, rear, top & bottom. Many other companies do a 150 point inspection which does not outline each part.. Here is one of our actual past inspection reports.
- Over 100 Photos of Vehicle Showing Body Panels, Tires, Interior Seams, Engine, Frame, Undercarriage, Suspension, Steering, Transmission, & the Driveline ($50 Value) – We feel that photos say a 1000 words and provide evidence and bargaining power… Our photo counts are unlimited and if you want a specific area photographed just let us know and we will be happy to ensure that part of the vehicle has snapshot done for no extra cost.
- Full High Definition Inspection Video of Exterior, Interior, Engine, Test Drive & Undercarriage* ($50 Value) – We put you right in the driver’s seat as you look over our shoulder during the inspection process to see exactly what we see.
- Recall & Technical Service Bulletin Check* ($10 Value) – We run your vehicle through SaferCar.org which is the NHTSA database that all manufactures are required to add their recalls and TSB’s to. This gives you insight on things that need to be addressed immediately prior to or after a purchase some of which might be free of charge.
- Official Warranty Guide Evaluation ($25 Value) – We are the only automobile inspection company in the world that uses the “Official Warranty Guide” to check a vehicle’s current warranty status and report it to our clients. We check all the areas that require repair and tell you what can still be repaired under factory warranty.*
Things to know:
*The Phone Consult is not limited to 30 minutes but we have to draw a line somewhere… If you need us to go over the full report with you step by step we would be happy to do so but we require that you “make an appointment” with us so we are not out on the road when we talk. We don’t charge extra like some other companies either.
*In some instances we are not able to provide the undercarriage inspection video portion in our HD video due to the vehicle being too low to the ground but we will do our best.
*Although the NHTSA information is very accurate there is always the possibility of it not being up-to-date when we scan for your vehicle. TDT is not reliable for providing you with complete accurate information. You should always check directly with the manufacture to be sure.
*Our warranty report is very accurate but it may not contain specifics on your vehicle. We will however do our absolute best to report what we find but always consult your manufacture or extended warranty contract prior to having your vehicle repaired.